Huggies Size Chart by Weights
- Huggies Size P/ Preemies are for babies weight up to 6 pounds (2.7 kg). For premature or light-weight infants.
- Huggies Size N/ Newborn are for babies weight up to 10 pounds (4.5 kg). For small or average-sized newborn infants.
- Huggies Size 1 are for babies weight up to 14 pounds (6.4 kg). For larger newborns and infants up to 3 months old.
- Huggies Size 2 are for babies weight 12-18 pounds (5.4-8.2 kg). For infants from 2 to 6 months old.
- Huggies Size 3 are for babies weight 16-28 pounds (7.3-12.7 kg). For infants and toddlers from 5 months to 2 years old.
- Huggies Size 4 are for babies weight 22-37 pounds (10-17 kg). For toddlers from 1 to 3 years old.
- Huggies Size 5 are for babies weight more than 27 pounds. (12 kg). For toddlers and preschoolers from 2 to 4 years old.
- Huggies Size 6 are for babies weight more than 35 pounds (16 kg). For toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school children from 3.5 to 7 years old.
Huggies Sizes by Product Lines
- Huggies Little Snugglers best diapers for new baby, formerly Gentle Care and originally Supreme, are designed for newborn infants, and available in step sizes of Preemies, Newborn, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Umbilical cord cut-out (Huggies sizes P&N), GentleAbsorb Liner and Pocketed back waistband (Huggies sizes N-3), SnugFit waistband (Huggies sizes 3-5). Outstanding skin care Cottony-soft inside & out up to 12 hours of leakage protection with Huggies Leak Lock® system have wetness indicator changes color when wet.
- Huggies Little Movers, formerly known as Natural Fit and Supreme, are designed for infants who have outgrown Little Snugglers size 2. Double Grip Strips for a comfy fit that lasts SnugFit waistband for all-around fit, and available in step sizes of 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- Huggies Snug & Dry great protection & great value diapers, formerly known as Ultratrim, are marketed with the “LeakLock” feature, which is claimed to capture to help prevent leaks. Available in step sizes of 1 through 6.
- Huggies Overnites best for sleeping diapers are designed to absorb nighttime leaks, and available in step sizes of 3 through 6.
- Huggies Pull-Ups training pants for toddlers transitioning from diapers to underwear, and are available in 3 sizes 2T-3T (18-34 lbs.), 3T-4T (32-40 lbs.) and 4T-5T (38-50 lbs).
- Huggies Little Swimmers best diapers for swimming designed for water use with unique absorbent materials that will not swell in water. The only swimpant with Easy-Open Sides outstanding protection for non-stop fun, and are available in 3 sizes S (16-26 lbs.), M (24-34 lbs.) and L (>32 lbs).